2008/01/01

Happy 2008 from Port Angeles, Washington

Hi guys in Taiwan! Happy New Year! I know you are already in 2008. But this is an interesting thing that we are in different year now. I am so glad that I have chance to come here and have the new year coming with my family here. But we are all boring people, and just want to stay at home and watch TV instead of going somewhere, having a big party and getting drunk.

This town is really a small one, and doesn't have lots of fun places to go in the town. But it doesn't matter at all. It is just so incredibly beautiful and make you don't want to leave. How can you get such beautiful view when you open your window and National Park's mounatins showed up in your eyes.

Did you all make revolutions for the new year in spite of just keeping them since the second day? HA...

My new year revolution is "Do what I should to do!". It is simple but needs great effort to make it!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Gratest love, Jamie in Port Angeles, WA.

0 意見: