2008/01/02

silent midnight~

Midnight here just like a silent plant. It seems you can not see so clearly anymore about yourself in this kind of night. Sometimes, you just need to face it instead of running away and still wanting to be a child. Stuff of the future sometimes are really scaring. When you do not feel the day's coming, you are already there. Unknown things make us uncomfortable, but indeed surprise us sometimes. But how about growing up and old enough to deal all the living stuff, social stupid things, raising a baby...whatever? Can I handle this? I have no idea what I'm gonna say, just express my feeling inside. Maybe I just feel more confused about where I should go and who I am when I grow up. Sometimes you just need some wine to anesthetize yourself and when you wake up next morning, just keep going until someday you figure it out.

1 意見:

匿名 提到...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.